Tuesday, November 27, 2012

League Pass Diaries: 11/27/12

New York vs Brooklyn: Brooklyn is looking better and better each day and they're still not playing well individually.  Right now they're an above average defensive team with plenty of options on offense.  Carmelo was able to go off in this game, but that will rarely ever not happen in the course of a night, because the Knick offense is built 100% around him.  Even if he's cold for a quarter, he can come back the next quarter and get hot.  Brooklyn was able to weather those moments when he got hot, while they consistently put up points through a balanced attack.  Kidd sat out today, and instead of staying small, New York started Kurt Thomas.  This may have been the reason the Knicks didn't get off to their usual hot shooting start.  Things were a little more crowded in the lane, there weren't as many shooters, and the ball movement was not crisp. 
 
OKC vs Charlotte: I only tuned into this game because I saw the score was 85 to 35 in the early 3rd.  This was atroicious.  I turned it on and saw Bismack Biyombo shoot a 17 footer.  I turned it off, because that was all I needed to see. I been slacking since the holidays started, but I should get back to lots of games soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment